T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, Y'all
I just joined up and have a couple questions about the Blazer. I don't have a separate room to put it in. I've been screenprinting and embroidering for 16yrs. I have 2 retail laocations and have been sending alot of money out the door because I don't do this. My question is reliability, ease of use, etc.
Can anyone help me?

· Registered
4,624 Posts
Jim,

The environment you put any piezo print head (which is one all the dtg printers) can have an effect on your printing / maintenance (temperature, humidity,...). You also don't want to put a machine in a place that could have a lot of dust, lint or other items floating around. You will wan to talk to Equipment Zone, US Screen or another T-Jet distributor about what the best operating environment for this printer.

Hope that helps. Good luck in your research.

Mark

· Registered
4,624 Posts
Jim,

Call Harry at Equipment Zone (www.equipmentzone.com). I am sure he can answer any question that you have about that printer. He is a really nice guy that provides a lot of advice to users of all types of dtg printers - including ones he does not sell. He might be even able to get you in direct contact with an owner of that printer as well.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.