T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some help. I bought a t-jet 3 plus about a month ago and since then I have not had a job yet that I didnt have issues with. The colors dont translate right from the computer to the printer (with underbase), the alignment with underbase is generally 1/4" off, the printer prints farthur to the left of the shirt even though it is centered when it goes to FastRip and last but not least it drips ink on at least every other shirt i print. Any help with this?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the drips of ink could be from the ink being too high or too full, it could also stem from your capping station not being clean or working properly. the underbase issue has to do with the program not the machine. For the colors with underbase I would print a test shirt with a color chart on it, this has helped me match colors many times. Hope that helps.
This might be a dumb question but what do you mean a color chart? I import from photoshop into Fast Artist. How do I go about printing a color chart?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So how do I get the color chart into FastArtist? I do all my work in photoshop and illustrator as well and then import into fastartist. Is there a chart in photoshop that I can import, or do I need to just download one off the net? Do you just use underbase on a dark shirt or would you use it on a red or carolina blue shirt? I have two projects coming up and if you can't tell I am a little new at this DTG technology, would I use underbase with those color shirts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.