T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
I'm looking for t-jet 3 platen.
Thanks

There were 2 styles of shirt holders made for the T-Jet 3. The original t-Jet 3's had a built in elevator system and the shirt holder had a silver base and sat directly in the machine try. The later models did not have a built in elevator. They used a separate elevator mechanism which sat in the printer tray and the shirt holder sat on top of it. That is the one pictured below. That style shirt holder had a black base with 4 holes that fit onto pins on top of the elevator mechanism. You need to purchase the correct style shirt holder to match your printer configuration.

Harry
Equipment Zone

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Harry
My printer have elevator.
We need 2 platen(Universal 6" x 6" Double Infant Shirt and T-Jet Universal 10" x 12" Youth Shirt Holder)
You can give disconts?

Thanks

Universal 6" x 6" Double Infant Shirt

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
The original model of the T-Jet 3 infant shirt holder, which we have, has four 6 inch x 6 inch pallets mounted on it.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
The shirt holders that you have in your pictures are for the T-Jet 3 with the independent lift mechanism, like the one in the picture I attached below. You said you have the original T-Jet 3 with the built in elevator. These shirt holders will not work for you. If your T-Jet 3 printer looks like the one in the second picture below you need to use the shirt holders that were made for that style T-Jet 3.

Harry
Equipment Zone

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts