T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,512 Posts
After getting a new PC and installing X3 we have really struggled to get our workspace and defaults back to something that resembles or previous set up. Two very simple things that are included in this is defaulting colors/fills to RGB vs CMYK. We set RGB as the default in Palette Editor but that did not work and stumped. Also our outline measurement is in metric yet our units of measure and our page sizes are in English - makes no sense to us but it has been a while since the workspace has been touched.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated -

·
Registered
342 Posts
Set up your work space as you want it. Go to "Tools" and then select "Save as default" That will save all of your settings and will load that space when Corel is started.

I don't recommend importing your work space from previous versions.

You can also customize your work space by adding your own buttons and moving things around. I have made a video of how to do this. If you want to see it let me know and I will give you a link to it.

·
Banned
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Set up your work space as you want it. Go to "Tools" and then select "Save as default" That will save all of your settings and will load that space when Corel is started.

I don't recommend importing your work space from previous versions.

You can also customize your work space by adding your own buttons and moving things around. I have made a video of how to do this. If you want to see it let me know and I will give you a link to it.
I would appreciate the link as the issue of defaulting to RGB colors vs CMYK and the outlines being in metric are starting to really bug me - thx

·
Registered
342 Posts
Also, first try resetting to factory defaults by holding down the F8 key while restarting Corel. That resets everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts