T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone here own or operate the new SWF dual head or New series multi head embroidery machines?
I would like some advice from operators in the real world about their stitch quality, service and support etc and not the official line from suppliers.
Please get back to me with all your advice and information
Many thanks

· Registered
SWF Embroidery Machine, DTG Digital Printers
1 Posts
Hi, Does anyone here own or operate the new SWF dual head or New series multi head embroidery machines?
I would like some advice from operators in the real world about their stitch quality, service and support etc and not the official line from suppliers.
Please get back to me with all your advice and information
Many thanks
Hi, Please message me your contact details ([email protected]) and i would be happy to reach out to you directly about SWF Embroidery Machines. If your based in the UK i would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and hook you up with a customer, you can also check out some customer feed backs and case studies here Embroidery Machine | Direct-to-Garment | UV Printers, Business Case Studies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.