T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am new in embroidery, but I just bought used SWF/B - T1201 embroidery machine, when I brought it home it didn't changed the colors doing design, it showed me Error Colour changed stop, I asked seller whats wrong with it, he said it is connections because machine been moved, I checked all connections and it started to work. Next day same problem again, unplug, plug all connections and it worked again, left it for 2 days and when started to do design same problem again, and now I can do what I want with connections, but no luck. Maybe someone know what can be wrong with it?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not sure if this will help. I found it in an old post from 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MURRAY

If the color change is off like that the easiest thing to do do is remove the needle case leaving bearing on machine. Tell machine to go too needle one. Reattach needle case being sure that needle one is over hole in needle plate. Unless you removed potentiometer/ flag you should be cool. Sounds like mechanically your on one number and electronically on another which will register false thread breaks. Call or email if you have question.

Finally got it thanks todd
i didn't realise that you can move needles by pressing numbers on contol panel (only got a brief run down on the machine when bought it 2nd hand)pressed #1 and it stopped at #4 #2 at 5 etc. instead of removing needle case just loosened two bolts for the colour change box, leant it back moved the needles to the right position pushed the box forward again and fastened the bolts. Back to normal and with no thread break drama. Machine even running quieter and seemingly better.don't think had ever been greased !!!
thanks everyone who replied the this thread and another remedy in the memory bank
thanks
olly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.