T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SWF 4 head machine that is giving us a problem. When it is sewing it moves over to another location and starts sewing getting the design all out of line. It will sew perfect on several different things then all of sudden it start moving. Anyone have any ideas for us to try to fix it? We have reformated it to a new version and not sure if this problem started before or after we did that.

· Registered
51 Posts
I have a SWF 4 head machine that is giving us a problem. When it is sewing it moves over to another location and starts sewing getting the design all out of line. It will sew perfect on several different things then all of sudden it start moving. Anyone have any ideas for us to try to fix it? We have reformated it to a new version and not sure if this problem started before or after we did that.
When my embroidery machine started to do this it was a motherboard problem and it did eventually die completely.

Sent from my G3221 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.