T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to install new software due to board failure. Machine runs great but before it starts a design, goes to design center, stitches several stitches and then begins design. Not in digitizing. Did only 2 or 3 stitches before software change. Now so many causes me to cut out the stitches. Any help?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Not sure if there is a setting that controls the number of stitches, I don't see anything in the manual.

In my experience, the machine usually stitches a few stitches in the center if you did not center the design before you sent it to the usb stick/floppy. If you center the design before exporting it, I've never seen it do those couple of center stitches...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Pantograph works fine. No error code. Settings loaded by SWF technician and confirmed by Stitch It tech.
Well I worked at SWf before Stitch It came along. Which tech? What is his thoughts? Apparently he doesn't really know if you asking on a forum. Could you clarify what you mean by Baseboard? Are you referring to the 386X or 486 CPU card?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you post a video so I can see please? Does it stay stitching in the middle and won't go past or only glitch stitches before it does the design?
CPU was not replaced. Goes to center, stitches about 10 stitches, then goes to begin the design. Stitch It tech was Jimmy Evans. He said it was in the design. It is not in the design. Can post video but not until later today. Thank you for taking on this challenge. Read that, in the settings, there is a beginning needle position that may be set on center. Just passing on what I have found previously.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.