T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As part of our 1 year birthday celebration sweepstakes, we gave away a free heat press t-shirt from Imprintables Warehouse.
Congratulations go to Paul from pawmedia as the winner of our sweepstakes! Hopefully Paul will send us a photo of his new slick 16x16 Phoenix Phire press :)

We also held a t-shirt design contest to design the first official t-shirtforums.com t-shirts!

After the entries were in, we voted on a winning design. Now the shirts are printed and some nice photos were taken of the printed shirts (photos by t-shirtmodels.com)

While I would have loved to give a free t-shirt to all 3000+ of our members, that just wasn't "economically" possible :)

The first round of shirts went to our forum members with the "T-Shirt Lover" member status (50 posts or above at the time the shirts were printed) and they will be shipping out this week.

So even if you didn't get a free t-shirt this time, I encourage you to still jump right in to our community. We welcome all members regardless of experience level!

So whether you are just starting out with an idea of something t-shirt related or you have all types of experience with any of the aspects of starting a t-shirt company, we welcome you to join and post.

Sometimes it's the simplest questions that help spark the greatest discussions and ideas.
We will have more community contests and sweepstakes in the near future. Maybe even a contest for the best question from a new member ;)
We still have extra t-shirtforums.com shirts to give away, so I hope you'll take this chance to register and join in on the discussion!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts