is there anyone who knows about european suppliers?I've heard about:
>Creative printers of london
>d.o.m. global,UK
>ets group,Italy
what do u guys think about them?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. I have dealt with Creative Printers and they are a very professional business, with good customer service.

Dom Global if we are talking about presses and sublimation supplies is actually a Chinese based company. There is someone that trades on EBay UK using that name, aslo selling Chinese made items.

ETS I don't know about.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hi Beban,
E.T.S engineering transfer systems, are quite known in Italy.
they do plastisol inks,and plastisol transfers. minimum 12 pieces.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
hi Beban,
Most things sold in Europe are usually more expensive, However what is it that you are looking for?
Regards.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
almost everything to set up business in Malta,but Malta is a low standard country so i have to keep low prices. I am thinking of ordering chinese things,what is your opinion?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Low standards + low prices = Less profits + more work = bigger headaches.
Maybe its better to outsource it to China.

·
Registered
13 Posts
almost everything to set up business in Malta,but Malta is a low standard country so i have to keep low prices. I am thinking of ordering chinese things,what is your opinion?
In real terms I wonder if China is getting more expensive in the current climate - what is it you need Beban, just garments or equipment as well?

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am always wary of buying Chinese stuff since if anything goes wrong they do not refund. Best to go with the local supplier since at least if the garment shrink they will refund or if they don't you can inform the local government trading standard authority

1 - 10 of 10 Posts