T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this forum and i was trying to find a supplier of John Son shirts in Houston,Texas. Can anyone fill me in on a couple.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
imageman said:
Do you have RN numbers??
The RN is on the forum somewhere. It leads to a large manufacturer who makes shirts for both Jon Son and some other brands.

As far as I know Jon Son are quite small and there haven't been any particularly good leads posted on the brand. Hopefully someone will come along with more info.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I'm not sure they have a supplier in Houston, but if you search the forum for johnson, you'll find some phone numbers for the wholesaler that you can buy from and have shipped to you.

·
2,957 Posts
The guy that runs the company that manufactures the Jon Son shirts, said that someone from Jon Son would call me and tell me how one would be able to order wholesale.

It has been a few weeks now, and no call. Every time I call the manufacturer (who also makes shirts for other brands, as stated above), he tells me that he gave my info to the wholesalers at Jon Son, and that they should be giving me a call.

So, good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts