T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He everyone...

I have a mouse pad at the moment that i got from a Paintball Store,
Paintball stores use these oversized mouse pads as GUN matt, which are good advertisement item, they are 19"x12" (1/8" thickness).

Now I'm looking to make some of those to send out with my products.
If any one knows where i can find big size "BLANK" mouse pads, that would be great.

I have a heat press machine already to press, another thing i need is the paper they use to print the design on and then press.

Any info is great.

Thank you very much.
Robert

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Re: :: Supersized Mouse Pads ::

I don't know about blank but you can also get large size mats from Office depot they are 19 x 17 and are 10 bucks. Thanks for the info on the paint ball store. I have one near me and I will see if the carry them as I ned some other sizes for different things. As for as paper goes you can use any hot peel paper on those and I may recommend transjet 11 as you are not placing on tee. If you were I would recommend Iron all or Miracool. Lou

·
Registered
28 Posts
i've seen 36"x17" pads for sale... i'd love to get some of those... but i'd want them blank. the only ones i can find have already got a logo on them. anyone know where i could find a blank like this? cheers! :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
For these mouse pads, when sublimating, can you print directly to the mouse pad and then just press it? The whole point of the transfer paper is to carry the combined pigment/suspension but if you just apply it directly to the mouse pad will it stay intact long enough for you to press it directly?

I was just thinking that you would have a much better result in doing edge to edge printing this way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi raise,
i don't know.... i jsut wanted to get these really big mouse pads and then add a small logo myself to a corner.... probably with a ink jet transfer or a plastisol heazt transfer....
that's that i was thinking if i could find blank ones.

cheers!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
have you check Cond'e systems,ink they have them where you can cut your own sizes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey mrdavid,
i gave Cond'e a call, it seemed like they would be great. it will work if i just want a white mouse pad. i'm gonna keep looking around for a color pad, but may come back to them. their price was definately right. :) thanks for the lead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts