Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This has been touched on here and there before but I figured I would ask directly. I am looking to have a huge run of tshirts made and want the shirts to be verrrrrry finely printed. I want someone who isn't just the local screen printer, I want more of an artist. I am looking to have some burnout deisgns made, beach printing done, and also very very nice dye and ink screening done. If lets say I needed 1000 shirts prinited what would your suggestions be. I can't have any mistakes with that number of shirts and alot of the local compaines I have seen on the east coast as well as the westcoast aren't to the quality I want. Thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
howierocket said:
Hey guys,
If lets say I needed 1000 shirts prinited what would your suggestions be. I can't have any mistakes with that number of shirts and alot of the local compaines I have seen on the east coast as well as the westcoast aren't to the quality I want. Thoughts?

Thanks!
hi there,
yes do look for the best.
any pro in the biz will do-yah. no mistakes.
Mistakes should happen in the pre-production stage so that every thing turns out rosie at the end.

there are lots of pros in the usa. I'm surprised you're having a tough time finding them.

Can you post 1 design so that we can see what makes it FINE and tough to do ?

Cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a large place or a directory of where I can find some of these people too. I am outside of NYC by an hour and need someone northeast like.

I am not putting my images online at this time. Once everything is nailed down and the company is solid I may end up throwing some stuff up here.

I'll keep looking.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Your best bet is to keep searching sources like http://boards.screeprinters.net or try our classifieds here at T-ShirtForums to post an official bid request.

If you need to see the quality first hand, you may need to keep calling around to local printers to see what they can do. You may be surprised at what a "local" printer with experience can do.

·
Registered
61 Posts
howierocket said:
Hey guys,

This has been touched on here and there before but I figured I would ask directly. I am looking to have a huge run of tshirts made and want the shirts to be verrrrrry finely printed. I want someone who isn't just the local screen printer, I want more of an artist. I am looking to have some burnout deisgns made, beach printing done, and also very very nice dye and ink screening done. If lets say I needed 1000 shirts prinited what would your suggestions be. I can't have any mistakes with that number of shirts and alot of the local compaines I have seen on the east coast as well as the westcoast aren't to the quality I want. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Yes, the fine dots as small as 65 to 80 lpi can be printed successfully ... but for soft inks like pigment it should be 65 lpi or less. plastisol can be done at maximum 80 lpi.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys. This is a pretty good example of what I am trying to get printed. I have a client that needs a 1500 shirt run. Not huge but still not just the company name printed square on the front of a shirt.

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.