T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone familiar with the products of a korean company called sunsco? they make hotfix items. mostly, they sell heat transfer motifs, but they also sell loose stones. it's hard to describe the material they use. i am not sure i like it but i would like to experiment with it. does ayone know if the stones/studs stay put after being heat pressed?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Re: sunsco hotfix

Not familiar with that product, but if you find some good posts would definitely be interested in hearing more about them

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Re: sunsco hotfix

They seem to be a Korean Co that has offices or representatives in Atlanta GA...so I would not be afraid to try a sample test of the product. I would call the Atlanta office and see about getting sample

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
hi, does anyone know the Atlanta phone number?
Here is the info. A PITA to deal with but you may have better luck. Unless you are a big business ordering large quantities they don't want to fool with you.

SUN'S Transfer Co., Inc.
250 Spring Street. Suite #7s349
Atlanta, GA 30303
Tel. (404) 880-9106 , 9107 , 9108
Fax. (404) 880-9109

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you!

I am about to make my first purchase with sunsco in korea, but if i could order in the U.S. it would save SO MUCH on shipping...
HOWEVER, I am not purchasing a massive amount.... hmmm.. only one way to find out! :eek:) Do they have a web site? i'm about to look it up.

thx!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts