T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Summit DTG 520 for sale this uses the Epson 4880 Printer

This is currently in a non working function I have installed a Brand new Pump and Capping station I have purchased a brand new Print Head and Dampers as well as belts for the carriage. I am no longer running my print business as a result of some other businesses teaming up and forcing me out. I was working on doing the rebuild as it just needs to be re assembled - You can see it running here Youtube.com/user/MauiIslandInk

I have all the parts for the machine. I am asking $5,000 USD And I will cover the Shipping up to $1,000 USD since I am on Hawaii Ill pay to Freight. This is a great printer I have videos of it running if you want and I even have sample prints I can give you that it printed. I would love to rebuild it but the time to invest in printing daily I don't have that option. This could be a Great second printer for anyone already running a Summit DTG or any Epson 4880 DTG business this could be used as a Parts machine or just put it back together and fill it back up with ink.

I just replaced all the parts except putting the print head back on as I Was not ready to start printing yet. I have a brand new Print Head that will come included, I have a Asus laptop with the RipSoft Pro installed v6 I also can give you the Keycode for that product for updates etc.

All in all this was a $16,000 Printer. I am not including the Heatpress as mine has Rusted in the Hawaii climate and I don't want to send something like this. I have Videos of the printer and am willing to take pictures of anything requested I would really like to sell the entire thing again as a great second printer "Rebuild" or a Parts Printer.

Please contact me [email protected] or via PM on this forum for additional information. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/ele/5974061962.html

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Motivated to sell this to anyone with a Summit DTG 520 or Epson 4880 Base printer model I have brand new Print Head, Capping Station, Brass fittings for the Dampers brand new dampers. Willing to PAY SHIPPING out of Hawaii up to "$1,000" I will also provide my RIP code. Willing to sell / scrap the machine to someone who just needs the parts about "$3,000" in spare parts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone have an Epson 4880 Base DTG that need's Parts I have a brand new Print Head, Dampers, Capping Station and PUMP willing to scrap all parts for someone who needs them, I have 2 Encoder STrips as well as a Carriage Drive Belt that moves the print head and the "Track Belt" for a Summit DTG 520 the green track belt that the Platen rides on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posted this on EBAY as well willing to negotiate the price based off of needed parts will setup new listing for purchase.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have posted this on Ebay and Reduced the price to reflect parts only $1,500 Takes it Let me know ASAP this has to go. Summit DTG 520 / Epson 4880 - "Black" Rebuild + Spare Parts $1,500 | eBay

*** UPDATE***
Price reduced must go! no reasonable offer declined I will ship everything freight or I will scrap all parts you want and ship USPS This must go!

Epson 4880 Printer Base Model. Shipping will be refunded for anything under $500 ie "if you want parts only not freight"

Selling a Non working Summit DTG520 "Direct 2 Garment" Printer As is "Rebuild or Parts"

I have painted the body Flat Black as I did not like the Grey color

This sold for $16,000 Brand new with $1000 Freight.

The printer comes with :

1 T-Shirt Platen can print the following:

4 Youth or Pocket at once

2 Medium Sized prints or 1 Extra Large Print.

I am Looking for someone who Already has experience with DTG Printers or Epson 4000-4880 Printers or Currently has a T-Shirt Printing Shop that can sustain printing daily, This item is very large and weighs 225 LBS and is about 33+ 48 inches long and 24 Tall Must have good space for this.

https://youtu.be/KB4pISMg2vc you can see the printer in action before I had to take it down for repair.

I have just installed a brand new Capping Station and Pump assembly I have new belts for spares if needed that come included, the printer just needs to have the print head reinstalled "Brand New Print Head Included" And new Dampers "Included" I have the WIMS system just needs to be hooked back up, with new tubing, tubing can be bought online or at hardware store.

I was in the process of doing a rebuild but have closed my shop, so the printer still needs to be put back together, having knowledge of a working DTG is crucial would be best suited for Epson 4880 Owners or Other Summit DTG Owners.

This is a great Second Printer for anyone running a DTG Business can be rebuilt have all parts included. Or you could use this for a Spare Parts machine for your own 4880 Printer base.

Brand new Dampers 8 -

Brand new Epson 4880 Print Head $650
Print heads can last about 30,000+ Print Cycles if properly cared for, about 2 Years

Brand new Step Driver belt for Platen

Brand new Print Head Driver belt - moves print head on carriage current one still works

Brand new Encoder Strips

Brand new brass ink tube fittings to replace old Plastic ones on dampers new SJoints and LJoints

Selling for $1,500 OBO Sold as is in current condition - Rebuild comes will all parts needed in new condition.

Everything is ready to be put back together I will pay up to $500 for Freight All spare parts will be shipped in separate USPS package to keep them safe for shipping. - Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts