T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

Any sugestions towards what is a good quality reliable laser printer for 11"x17" printing of weedless type laser papers. We need to produce approx 100 per hour. Will our 5 heat presses achieve this with the two step process required for this paper which the name escapes me at the time.

Thank You

Rick

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is good information. I am trying to decide on which laser printer to buy. A significant percentage of my heat transfer customers will want 11x17 size prints. Now I just have to figure out what paper to stock. I am staying away from dark colored shirts.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Click on Charles sig link for one good paper option (Duracotton) the other paper that works well is ImageClip. Each has its own quirks and limitations. Duracotton is easiest to do on whites, ImageClip can be put on more colors but is a more time consuming process and depending on your success with the first step, your final transfer will vary. I personally prefer Duracotton for its consistency.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.