T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My name is AJ Oxley. Andrew Rauen and myself are starting up a new shirt design (just shirts at this point and time) and production company. We have yet to get the website up or really any of the odds and ends tied up, but I figured I would start getting the word out, and also trying to gain a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I have read a couple posts and have already gained information that I had no idea about! GREAT SITE!

Our mission is to give the customer the best customer service first and foremost. Our shirts are a high quality, lower cost alternative to Affliction or Ed Hardy Shirts. They will be designed in house, but produced out of house but still made in the USA!

If you have any questions or would like to get on our email list for when we do release our first shirts, please email me at [email protected].

Thank You,
AJ Oxley

Admin- If this post is agianst forum guidelines please email me and I will edit the post. Thanks

· Registered
62 Posts
Hello AJ, welcome :)

as far as this quote goes:

"high quality, lower cost alternative to Affliction or Ed Hardy Shirts. They will be designed in house, but produced out of house but still made in the USA! "

you may realize that you're not gonna get much (if any) lower in your prices if you plan on having quality anywhere near affliction - producing that stuff isnt cheap!!

:)

· Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the t-shirt forums! The MMA t-shirt market is one that is very popular right now- and saturated. A great quality t-shirt can set you apart from rest, which is what you will have to find a way to do. Good luck to you- I look forward to seeing your site when it is completed!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the t-shirt forums! The MMA t-shirt market is one that is very popular right now- and saturated. A great quality t-shirt can set you apart from rest, which is what you will have to find a way to do. Good luck to you- I look forward to seeing your site when it is completed!
Beau,
I will get in touch with you soon to get some samples, and to talk about pricing and other questions I have.

Have a good one.
AJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.