T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to get my first machine and would like to know if anyone can tell me the difference between a subliminal and a digital heat press machine. Plus, does anyone know anything about those 6 in 1 press machines they have on E-Bay?

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
what the heck is subliminal heat press??? never heard of one...do you mean sublimation heat press? if so then there is no difference..For most of us there are just two main kinds of heat presses...manual where you set the time/temp via analog and there are digital..where you set the time/temp digitally and they will buzz when time complete...so for normal pressing...most any heat press will work..just buy the best you can afford and the size suited for your work..

BTW...I would stay away from the 6 in 1 or such presses on ebay..in fact I would try to stay away from ebay presses entirely. a lot have to after sale support or parts availability..and workmanship quality is often lacking. If using ebay look for good used name brand....OR may check with one of our members Iron-On Transfers, Heat Press Machines, T-Shirt Printing Supplies - Pro World They have some good prices on presses with good warranty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts