T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Im relatively new in this space and bussiness. I bought a heat press (8 in 1), epson R230 printer, pigment inks and dyes with the intension to do designs on mugs, plates, mouse pads, plastic bottles, metal water bottles, caps, t/shirts assorted colours.To my dissapointment the printer never worked and it doesnt look like I will ever get it to work.In the end I have decided to buy a new one.Im on a low budget and plan to start small,but my biggest challenge is to chose between Epson Stylus Photo P50 and Ricoh GX e3300N.In addition, im not sure if these will do the job.I have gone through reviews but Im still not sure which one to buy.I will appreciate your opinion on this.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Decal Designs. I couldnt get Ricoh 3110DN this end thats why I considered GX e 3300N.So Ricoh is compatible with specific sublimations inks and doesn not need any technical customisation?Thanks for you opinion :)

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.