T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m fairly new to doing sublimations.. i have the epson eco take 2760 and i have regular epson ink that came with it .. I purchased A-Sub paper and my images print out perfectly .. i only run into an issue with the image sublimating onto the phone case blank .. i do it for 180 seconds and let the heat get up to 400 F .. and medium pressure and the image will jus not go onto my sublimation blank): can anyone help? Is this a common issue ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I’m fairly new to doing sublimations.. i have the epson eco take 2760 and i have regular epson ink that came with it .. I purchased A-Sub paper and my images print out perfectly .. i only run into an issue with the image sublimating onto the phone case blank .. i do it for 180 seconds and let the heat get up to 400 F .. and medium pressure and the image will jus not go onto my sublimation blank): can anyone help? Is this a common issue ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to use sublimation ink. I use cosmos ink
Oh so the actual epson ink that comes with it isn’t sublimation ink? Thank you so much!! I had no idea !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts