Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Transfer Paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sublimation paper can only be used on polyester fabrics. It is best to use polyester-cotton blended fabrics with more than 30% cotton. The color is suitable for white or light-colored clothes. The ink locked by the sublimation paper will be absorbed onto the clothes under the action of heat and press to complete the pattern transfer.

The material composition of transfer paper includes ink-absorbing layer and glue layer. Therefore, it is good for printing on cotton, polyester and polyester blend fabrics. Light-colored transfer paper corresponds to light-colored clothing, and dark-colored transfer paper corresponds to dark-colored clothing. The transfer paper will form an extra layer on the clothes and will not be directly adsorbed on the clothes

In terms of durability, sublimation paper is better than transfer paper

In terms of the material and color versatility of clothes, transfer paper is better than sublimation paper

So, Which paper would you choose for a custom t-shirt?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the purpose of your post, Mr. Manufacturer of Sublimation Paper? Why don't you tell us the major differences between the 2 papers?
Hello Administrator

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

The purpose of my post is to see which kind of paper everyone prefer to use to transfer patterns.

I have changed the post to explain the difference between these two kinds of paper, so that everyone can make a better judgment

Thanks Again

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sublimation paper can only be used on polyester fabrics. It is best to use polyester-cotton blended fabrics with more than 30% cotton. The color is suitable for white or light-colored clothes.
Is this what you intended to say, seems like missed in editing? I don't understand.

What kind of "transfer paper" do you mean? Something like EasySubli and Subliflex, or something different?

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
What is the purpose of your post, Mr. Manufacturer of Sublimation Paper? Why don't you tell us the major differences between the 2 papers?
they sell both papers (inkjet transfer & sublimation)
win-win for them whatever your choice

strange they claim walmart/amazon/aliexpress/ebay/shopify are their clients
when in reality they are simply re-sellers of their product (it's like me saying amazon is one of my customers because i have a merch by amazon account, it's just misleading/wrong)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts