T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Epson 1430 with Cobra inks. I will be sublimating on different substrates. Is there one paper for both? I've seen on these boards that the Texprint paper can be used for soft and hard substrates, but on the Cobra website - it may be overkill on hard substrates? Have searched the web for vendors - prices for the 13 x 19 around .38 a sheet, but you get killed on shipping or if free shipping is given - the original price is upticked by $15, but I get that. It would be great to get some new advice and suggestions and thank you in advance!

· Administrator
18,948 Posts
Paper is heavy. Hard to ship anything these days by UPS for less than $15.

Try Conde.com. They also sell Texprint but they have a different paper that does not release as much ask. Not sure about their shipping cost but their paper price is less than Cobra.

You really do want 2 papers though. the high-release Texprint for garments and a different paper for hard substrates.

· Registered
859 Posts
You could try to find someone local to order from and pickup your order vrs ship it to save a little.
Or you could find a supplier that does free shipping, you just have to meet their requirements to qualify. Some places are set up at $500 you get free shipping.

Reactions: and3008
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.