T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale;

box of 20 new 15" neoprene sublimatable laptop sleeves(one is out of the plastic wrap, all others still sealed)12" x 15" Laptop Sleeve, High Quality Neoprene with zippered closure. Approx. 14" wide x 11" tall x 1-1/4" gusset. One side white, black all around.

15 neoprene sublimatable iPad sleeves. Approximately 9” X 11 ½” in size, black backed case with a white sublimatable front and thick neoprene material. (all new sealed in plastic)

I paid $11 each for the laptop sleeves and $7.50 each for the ipad sleeves. Best offer takes it, you pay actual shipping charges via fedex ground. US only. Paypal only. let me know if you have any questions.

I bought these for a project, I am not going to be doing.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ipad Sleeves SOLD!

Still have box of 20 new 15" neoprene sublimatable laptop sleeves(one is out of the plastic wrap, all others still sealed)12" x 15" Laptop Sleeve, High Quality Neoprene with zippered closure. Approx. 14" wide x 11" tall x 1-1/4" gusset. One side white, black all around.

Im also going to throw in for free some adhesive patches and a wallet, also sublimatable.
Best offer takes it. shipping to most of Cont US will probably be about $10-$15 via fedex ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts