T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for general price info. on custom transfers for sublimation. Examples, what is approx. price for a transfer with a high quality photo to be heat pressed on a large cutting board? Also photos to be heat pressed on place mats etc. Would it be cheaper to buy custom transfers or buy a printer and print my own? Please advise and recommend a quality supplier if possible. :rolleyes: Thanks for any help on this subject...Kenny G

· Administrator
18,534 Posts
Looking for general price info. on custom transfers for sublimation. Examples, what is approx. price for a transfer with a high quality photo to be heat pressed on a large cutting board? Also photos to be heat pressed on place mats etc. Would it be cheaper to buy custom transfers or buy a printer and print my own? Please advise and recommend a quality supplier if possible. :rolleyes: Thanks for any help on this subject...Kenny G
Depending on your volume, a good entry level sublimation printer and ink will run around $500-$600. But that price won't do large areas. How large is the cutting board? How large is your press?

I also recommend Dave. Start with him, do an order, and see if it would be better to outsource the printing or bring it in-house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.