T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the fantastic help last time as I did figure out settings that works and is suitable for what I needed on Stainless Steel Mugs.

Now, of course I move onto the next set of problems which are Aluminum Water Bottles. I actually don't have a huge problem with these. Artwork that has a shorter height usually comes out just fine.

Problem is artwork that goes to the maximum printable area (I think is 4" in height). Now, the rubber heat shields are of that height. However, when the heat shield is sitting on the Phoenix Mug Press it is sitting on the floor of it. Therefore, it would not be possible to make that 4" height work in the middle of the bottle.

Here's the kicker, the last girl who was doing this stuff managed to somehow do this but I'm not sure how. I'm wondering if there is a metal ring that can be put down at the bottom to keep up the rubber shield or if there's anything else I can do to make it work.

Thanks again, I really do appreciate all your help!

·
Registered
696 Posts
For pressing certain mugs in my press, I cut a piece of mousepad into a circle shape to fit in the bottom of
the press which raises the mug up a bit.
this might work for you, if this is your problem with the water bottles.

Lar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.