T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Tony. Subli Nation are still trading, as I had something delivered from them yesterday.

They don't appear to be selling direct anymore though, but through a distributor just north of Hull. Their trading methods seem quite bizarre at the moment and must be costing them a lot of money.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Subli Nation was hoping to have fifteen mini distributors in place by July of this year, but it never happened. To be realistic, the UK market for sublimation products would not have been big enough, for that to have ever been a viable proposition.

The service from Subli Nation and their method of trading as really gone downhill over the past three months. If it hadn't been for the fact that they had a specific item I needed, I would have had reservations about dealing with them again. The news article you supplied, validates that concern.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
So what happened to the Subli-Nation forum?

I found the forum very useful for exchanging ideas etc etc.

I have found another forum here Personalised Printing Portal
but although I've registered twice, no one ever seems to approve it! Maybe they remember me :D

Anyway, would be good to hear what happened to all the guys from the Subli-Nation forum.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello mate i was on that forum as pride-of-blackpool and have spoke to you, hows things good i hope.
So what happened to the Subli-Nation forum?

I found the forum very useful for exchanging ideas etc etc.

I have found another forum here Personalised Printing Portal
but although I've registered twice, no one ever seems to approve it! Maybe they remember me :D

Anyway, would be good to hear what happened to all the guys from the Subli-Nation forum.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Hi Stephen

Good to hear from you again.

I found the Subli forum useful as it was all UK'ers. I gather the new forum is where everyone's gone and is controlled by Kevin. No one seems to get approved to register on it for a while! Apparently, Kevin is rarely contactable and no new members get on! PITA

Anyway, I do get lots of info here so I'll keep looking out for others - maybe start a forum that works!

Cheers

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
I registered with that forum over 4 months ago and i to have yet to get approved, lol.
I thought about starting a forum due to the lack of them in the uk. Could still b an idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts