T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted some questions several weeks ago about printing and pressing dye sub work. I found it's going to be best for me, at this time, to farm out the printing and press work so someone who is set up to do such work. I need to have a specific fabric pressed with my own designs, can you guys recommend someone who you have used before? The size is going to be about 45" wide and 5.5" tall, as many prints as I can group together per press if not rolled out.

· Registered
7,155 Posts
Where do you live? It's probably best to find someone near you. Any screen printer can do this if they have the room, and smart enough to have large screens.

It sounds like you're printing your own fabric before you sew it correct? I have three really long tables for this if you're interested.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you live? It's probably best to find someone near you. Any screen printer can do this if they have the room, and smart enough to have large screens.

It sounds like you're printing your own fabric before you sew it correct? I have three really long tables for this if you're interested.
I was leaning toward sublimation because I have a ton of designs in mind (50 or more) that are all multiple colors with a low quantity of each design. I didn't think screen printing would be the best way to approach what I want to do.

I was also looking at sublimation because the designs could be printed with the cut lines directly into the fabric which would make it easier.

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Here on the list you can contact
amerisource (jae)
susie
skdave (dave)
online-jerseys (mark)

Not recommending anyone tho. They have mentioned in other posts the ability to cut n sew and wide format printing and pressing.

Good Luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.