T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car started playing up yesterday... now when it accelerates theres this thud thud thud noise and it seems like the engine struggles to pick up speed, least I think its the engine, or maybe its something else.

I hate when something wrong happens to my car, stresses me out. I am so damn reliant on my car. Anywho, Ive got it booked in for a full service this friday comming up, just sucks that this had to happen while I was on my holiday from my day job.

Oh well, I suppose the plus is its not falling to peices, its still relatively new and im sure they'll find the prob and fix her up good as new.

:(

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh

Actually its all good so far, I drove it to the mechanic and they determined it was both the spark plugs but mostly the ignition leads , two of the four weren't working, so while driving I only had to cylenders working, which explains why it didnt accerlate as fast despite me flooring the pedal.

Course now the mechanic has warned me of various other soon to be future issues but least I have a heads up about those. No more nasty surpises for Glen! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts