T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys
I've been doing some small decals by demand using Silhouette portrait and it's working super perfect except that it's very small, now I want to grow a bit my business and I'm looking for recommendations for a vinyl/fabric cutter that can make quantity (let's say I'll have 500 tshirt / day)
something strong and fast is what I'm looking for.
leave me your recommendations and suggestions please

ps: apart from this what's the lowest price 1m² of vinyl(flex) can go?
Thank you

· Registered
781 Posts
Hello guys
I've been doing some small decals by demand using Silhouette portrait and it's working super perfect except that it's very small, now I want to grow a bit my business and I'm looking for recommendations for a vinyl/fabric cutter that can make quantity (let's say I'll have 500 tshirt / day)
something strong and fast is what I'm looking for.
leave me your recommendations and suggestions please

ps: apart from this what's the lowest price 1m² of vinyl(flex) can go?
Thank you
Take a look at the Graphtec FC8600 series, that should do what you want.

· Registered
16 Posts
I would recomend the vinyl express q100 from signwarehouse
I bought a 42 inch I had it for 14 years or so. I cut all types of materials This things are built to last. Still working fine after all this years. Only things I replaced blades and cutting strips.

· Registered
4,277 Posts
he is in morocco, so shipping might be pricey

if you are on a budget YArt, check out Raven cutters
they are chinese, but good ones (from what i hear)

if you find anything in your neck of the woods, post what you found and see what the posters here have to say

· Registered
26 Posts
Graphtec CE6000-60 with a stand included and not an add on product. The nice thing is you can use the Graphtec Studio software to do anything. If you are an Adobe fan a plug in is included for Illustrator and Corel Draw. You can do something in Ai and then send it to the cutter, the software imports your image and then the real magic happens. The Graphtec software is always talking to the cutter, so when you place a roll of vinyl or sheet into the cutter the software shows you your real time cut area.

· Registered
37 Posts
US Cutter has some inexpensive machines that are a great way to get started without breaking the bank. Better to test your market BEFORE you spend a bunch of $$$ on a high-end cutter that is more than what you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.