T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some paper from Stahl’s called “InkTra™ Stretch Inkjet Transfer Paper” and it’s great. I posted an inquiry asking if anyone had used this paper before and I got a reply that it’s just another name for “Ironall,” but I don’t think so, because this is a one step process. It’s does not require anything other than printing your image and heat pressing it on to your shirt. The feel is great, there is almost no feel to it. The wash was great, there was not much fading, if any, and I washed it right after I did it.
I also got an opaque paper from Costal called “Jet Dark” and that too also didn’t have a heavy feel to it. I have not washed it as yet, but will when I return home tonight. So far they are the best paper I have tried. But, I still have a few more to sample, and when I have done so, I will post my results.
I would like to use this thread to get more information on heat transfers, both laser and ink jet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used a paper which was a two step process with the colors Red and Green. Am I thinking about something other than Ironall? Ah, I think I made a mistake. The paper is called ImageClip.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that I have tried so many different transfer papers that I am becoming confused, which is not a good thing. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Ironall stretches also? Because InkTra™ Stretch Inkjet Transfer paper does. And what about Jet Dark, have you tried that?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just bought some Jet Dark paper from Coastal, but I haven't used it yet. I'm excited to hear it's a great paper. Can't wait to use it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm just starting out and I am using an inkjet printer and I trying to find graphics from different places to make t-shirts. I'm looking for some neat images to make shirts for a barber. Do you have any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think Jetwear dark and Alpha Gold (same paper different names)are the top paper brands out there right now. ..... JB

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have not tried Alpha Gold or Jetwear dark as yet, but I see if I can get a few samples and post my results. What about laser transfer? What's the best out there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts