T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm starting up an ecommerce streetwear website and I will also have a small retail space. I'm looking for independent labels to stock. I'm looking to launch at the end of this month or early next. Please email me any line sheets and wholesale information that you have. I'm also looking for any brands that would like to go on consignment.

StreetwearScene

[email protected]

I also release some of my own tee designs, my previous company was Profit Clothing and now I'm known as Sights N Style (graphics & clothing). And I can offer large format digital printing (decals, banners, posters) would possibly trade for merchandise to carry on the site.

Anyone wanting to collab on a tee design for StreetwearScene and their brand I would be up for. 50/50 on the cost and split on the tees. I can get all wholesale and printed if needed.

Im still in the beginning of the website and will be adding more features as time goes on and looking to expand out in as many ways as possible.

Thanks for your time,

Jacob Young
StreetwearScene.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.