T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum and looking to start my own Streetwear brand in the next few months.

Currently in the process of finding the right screen printing company. After good quality blanks at reasonable prices around the Sydney area.

I've currently come across the following:

• SSweatshop
  • Mabuzi
  • New Laundry

I've booked meetings with each for the 30th Aug. Really I'm a newbie to this whole thing so just looking to get some info about this whole process.

Does anyone have any experience with the above printers? Also any general advise is welcome, extremely new to this all :)

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
How'd your meeting go with them? I've been budgeting to buy a screen printing setup instead of using a local shop- I'd be keen to hear how felt about what they offered.

Have you looked at AS Colour. They are stocked by the likes of Culture Kings, Urban Edge and countless lifestyle/streetwear stores.

About 90% of our clients choose AS Colour for their retail brands. https://www.ascolour.com.au/
Thanks for the share!

This is exactly what I was looking for - I've had a hard time finding blanks sellers in Australia and these seem like a perfect mix of quality and price!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts