T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a OKI C9400dxn color laser printer. It prints fine and everything except there's a slight streaking (blue lines), and it gets a little worse when printing full-page graphic. I heard it could be that I need to change my cyan drum but I don't really wanna risk buying an expensive cartridge if it's not the problem. My magenta toner is quite low, is it partially the problem? Any advice?

· Registered
745 Posts
Remove your black toner cart/drum and switch it with your blue cart/drum and print it in grayscale. If you don,t see those lines then try the magenta in the black section and do the same until you find the color drum causing your problem. If your magenta is very low that can cause this and can mess up your green roller on that drum.
AL
1-866-900-2830

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remove your black toner cart/drum and switch it with your blue cart/drum and print it in grayscale. If you don,t see those lines then try the magenta in the black section and do the same until you find the color drum causing your problem. If your magenta is very low that can cause this and can mess up your green roller on that drum.
AL
1-866-900-2830
I tried doing it but the carts only fit the slots assigned to each of them, I tried all the switching options I got.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.