T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
My concern is, when i send my designs in to get a supply of plastisol transfers, has anyone heard of that company copying or stealing designs to use on t's in their art catalog, or to sell to other clients?
That should be the VERY least of your concerns. Printers print for companies large and small. They see thousands of VERY unique designs each year and have no interest in stealing one or selling one. They just want to print your design and move on to the next job they have to run.

I've never heard of that happening at all.

Edit: Whoops, I misunderstood the question. My original answer below doesn't apply to screen printers or plastisol transfer printers. It is addressing other people who sell t-shirts, not those who make t-shirts.

Rodney's original misguided answer said:
Yes, people stealing designs does happen, however I don't think it happens as much as people worry about.

Personally, I think way too much time/energy gets spent worry about that type stuff instead of the actual marketing of tees.

Don't get me wrong though. It's a good idea to protect yourself in any way possible (registering a copyright/trademark where applicable), but after that, it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.