T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone was looking for stock Chevyl plastisol transfers a while back. I have the new impulse wear cat. and they have several designs. Many come with a pocket and back of shirt combo.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
good find, it's about time.

I seriously hope that t-shirt retailers support and buy these Chevy transfers from Impulse. They pay big $$$$ for the selling rights.

If they do not sell enough of them they will discontinue/delete them, so keep the Chevy alive folks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dave,

I was just on Impulse llc and did'nt find any chevy transfers and I also have the 2006 catalog and found nothing in there. Can you give me the link or page number on there website, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cookster said:
Dave,

I was just on Impulse llc and did'nt find any chevy transfers and I also have the 2006 catalog and found nothing in there. Can you give me the link or page number on there website, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
In the 2006 Catalog pgs 353-356 is where the transfers are located.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Dave, I must have the earlier catalog as there is just a blank page after 352. I am going to have to request a new catalog. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try looking at thier online Catalog and see if you can find them. Yeah I know the navigation on that site is slow, slow, slow but I think its set up in page numbers as well.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just came from there site and yes they are there and look pretty good I wish they had a larger number of choices but it's better than what we were able to get before. I also wish they were more vibrant as some of there other transfers, (a little more detailed).

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cookster said:
I just came from there site and yes they are there and look pretty good I wish they had a larger number of choices but it's better than what we were able to get before. I also wish they were more vibrant as some of there other transfers, (a little more detailed).
Yeah...but Chevy holds a tight hold on the brand. I just finished a big event in Austin and Chevy had thier rig out there with all kinds of motors, hard to find emblems and of course thier own T-shirts. The Impala design I can sell plenty of, the old school washed out SS Camero is good as well. Nova here in Tx. is NO Va which means no go so that isnt gonna help us. The Chevy sayings are kinda weak. What are you looking for exactly?

·
Registered
101 Posts
WOW, Thanks Motoskin for the info.
That's like what I'm looking for. I also have the 2006 cat. I didn't know they carried these because they aren't in it. I"ll be buying some before my nest show.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Geez they could at least put some kind link in the contents or on the main page. I had to hunt through to find them, not great promotion. I do like the transfers though.

Racerz

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
racerz said:
Geez they could at least put some kind link in the contents or on the main page. I had to hunt through to find them, not great promotion. I do like the transfers though.

Racerz
Yep...when I first started looking at the site and saw all those page numbers and the slow load times I contacted them to get a catalog. There are a couple transfer sites that just creep along and it kills them. Contact them and ask for Judith...she will get you a catalog.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
good prices too, considering they are licensed.

Don't think any of their distributors in Canada, Uk etc.... or any online stores are allowed to sell them directly to you at wholesale price though.
You most likely need to buy the transfers directly from Impulse.

I do think they sell to companies that deal and sell ready printed shirts (a much bigger market) with these designs, since it is a somewhat different market sector from making custom t-shirts one t-shirt at a time. For this reason, they may not allow you to print up a dozen shirts with these designs and sell them at country fairs pre-printed, for example.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts