T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are much better off changing the size of the lettering in the ribbon. My experience has been that resizing text by grabbing the corners is an 'access violation' error waiting to happen....
HOW I don't see any other way to do it, i'm using the free version, can you send me a screenshot.

Thank you

· Banned
72 Posts
HOW I don't see any other way to do it, i'm using the free version, can you send me a screenshot.

Thank you
When you click on the lettering icon, follow the ribbon from left to right, that'll guide you through it - first your font, then your size, then type in the letters, etc. This is what Ted suggested as far as setting the size on the ribbon.

Also, you may want to join the support group at yahoo for Stitch Era Universal.

· Registered
1,949 Posts

Thank you
Edward, Here it is. Also note that if you try to create or generate with settings that are not friendly to a particular size, you may get errors. This will happen less once you find your favorite settings and set your own defaults for individual fonts and situations. If you start out at 10mm or 1/2" or so, you should rarely have any issue with most typefaces and you can just resize using the interactive nodes. Then when you do get errors, you can better see that paths to correct it.

Ian

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.