T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in the screen printing business for little over a year (started after being laid off....best thing ever happened to me). Love the work, and who wouldn't? Meet new people, design stuff that makes them happy and me happy, PLUS get paid to do it.

Anyway, still learning a lot of do's and dont's of the trade. Learning from others or my favorite, OOPS maybe I shouldn't have done that.:) Either way it's been fun.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi Tim,
Glad to have you here. I've been doing this for 26 years and I still come here to do research.Lots of very cool people here. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Been in the screen printing business for little over a year (started after being laid off....best thing ever happened to me). Love the work, and who wouldn't? Meet new people, design stuff that makes them happy and me happy, PLUS get paid to do it.

Anyway, still learning a lot of do's and dont's of the trade. Learning from others or my favorite, OOPS maybe I shouldn't have done that.:) Either way it's been fun.
Tim,:welcome: Ive been printing T-shirts 20+ years and still learn new thing from this site. Best of luck, John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts