T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all I'm Adam n I bought the stika sv15 like 2 years ago brand new to open a t shirt store well I got really sick but I've kicked it's *** lol now I feel better n plan on opening the t shirt shop I only used the stika like 3 times should I use this for the store just make t shirts like funny sayings etc just married shirts mb small decals or should I buy a bigger cutter like gx24 or grap tech 24 ic cutter ? Any advice will be helpful thanks y'all oh yeah like I said I only used it like3 times so will it be fast enough for a store ?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Chances are you won't be doing shirts while the customer waits unless you have pre-cut designs and in that case the speed of the cutter doesn't matter.

I started with a Stika SX-12 and did more than quite a few shirts, jerseys, vehicle graphics etc with it. All were orders with a specified delivery date.

I did take it on site once at a high school sports event. Wait time for a standard pre-cut graphic and personalized lettering got to be upwards of an hour or so. Worked for us there since the event itself ran 4 or 5 hours. Most likely we did lose sales because of the wait time.

It has since been replaced by a GCC Expert 24 LX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.