T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
That paper mark, is called a wax window in the industry. It does not go away. I have had so many people come to me with boxes of wax tranfer shirts they Just tossed them for real screen printing.

There is a brand new paper on the market Just last month that does not leave a window!! I read about in this maghttp://www.impressionsmag.com

Most people Cut around the design to lesson the window

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sorry, the window will soften after washes but not go away. Show me a shirt and I will tell you how it was printed. Transfer, Direct transfer, Sublimation , Screen printed, hand painted and airbrushed, or the new Direct Digital

·
Registered
24 Posts
Neenah has been around for years. many companies create Like products with simular names, think about it.

BASF is currenty working on Puff and White Inks for the BubbleJet printer!!! as well as a clear to protect from Ultaviolet and Photochromatic ( they go from all most clear to intence color in Sunlite or UV) I just did a strip print photochromatic for my Cayman Island account!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.