T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any tips for cleaning the back of sticky-flock? After using a number of times, some of my letters no longer have much "stick" (ie adhering power). I'm sure it's due to picking up dust, lint, etc.

Do y'all just wash the back? Using soap? Or something else?

Thanks for any info!

Laurie

· Registered
618 Posts
Most suggest using mild soap and water to wash off some of the lint on the back. I have done this myself but find as the template drys it starts to curl. You will never regain the original stickiness and because the template has curled some it will now tend to lift when laying it on a sticky flock work station. When my templates loose their stickiness I just recut a new template.

· Registered
82 Posts
Any tips for cleaning the back of sticky-flock? After using a number of times, some of my letters no longer have much "stick" (ie adhering power). I'm sure it's due to picking up dust, lint, etc.

Do y'all just wash the back? Using soap? Or something else?

Thanks for any info!

Laurie
Try rubbing alcohol with a micro fiber towel to reduce the amount of lint. That might work better than soap & water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.