T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a T-Shirt forum, but...

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with creating vinyl stickers for vehicles and what brand of transfer material is recommended for applying the sticker to the windshield?

·
Registered
579 Posts
You'll find most people like the Oracal line of products, which I believe is a Cast product. I personally use FDC 6 year calendered vinyls. Never had any trouble with them and they're a tad less expensive.

There's plenty of good info on here, just use that search feature and you'll find tons of answers!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
For decals (use the term decal vs stickers - represents higher value) I use oracal. For printed via versacamm I use either LG or oracal. Use R-tape to transfer the decal to whatever you are going to apply it on. Lots of information out there. Make sure you ask questions when you get stuck!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
You'll find most people like the Oracal line of products, which I believe is a Cast product. I personally use FDC 6 year calendered vinyls. Never had any trouble with them and they're a tad less expensive.
Bill.. i agree with you.. altho i dont use fdc.. I use the calendered vinyl that is the house brand from sign-mart.
they are basically the same as is shinerite.. and are prefectly fine for 99.999% of decal /sticker purposes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts