T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a company that prints custom decals and stickers.

Can someone refer me to a good place??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for some circle ones, and rectangular ones. Circle ones 5 inches in diameter, and the rectangular ones in 5 inches long by 2 inches in height. As for color, just black and white.

I need 250 of each one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally I would just look for an automotive viynal shop close to you!

One you will probably save some money and two your helping other small business owners
personally all the local vinyl shops around here think their selling good not stickers.

I want someone that knows the business, and knows that you can't charge big bucks for simple stickers.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
you can't charge big bucks for simple stickers.
yes you can....!

Time is money, so even though a 3x12 piece of text costs less than a buck in material it may take you 15-30 minutes to handle the job... answering the phone, making the layout, getting proof approval, loading the vinyl, cutting the job, weeding, masking, trimming, creating an invoice, etc... Then add in all your overhead expenses... rent, electricity, insurance, taxes, computers, software, digital art collections, web hosting, internet connection, phones, equipment maintenance, labor, and on and on...

You may THINK you are making a killing selling that $1 piece of vinyl for <insert your "simple sticker price" here> but you will go broke soon unless you charge enough to cover all those things AND make a profit above & beyond that.

Some people sell 1000 business cards for $40, and some get $200. Which customer do you think is more fun to work with?

Some people sell vehicle magnets for $25/set and some get $150.

Some people charge $1.50/sqft for a digital banner, and some get $10-12

Don't sell yourself short or give away your creative talent for nothing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I charge $3-$4 per sq.ft. for wholesale where all I have to do is print the file and the sign shop does the rest to $10-$12 per sq.ft. plus art charges if I have to do it all.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'm looking for a company that prints custom decals and stickers.

Can someone refer me to a good place??
If you have your own artwork you can make them yourself. Just buy the type of paper needed..sticker paper you can get from 100's of places, some of which is repositionable, meaning sticky but not permanent unless you want it to be. I make & sell bumper stickers with the stuff. Depending what type of ink you use, you may have to spray them with a sealant for waterproofing if they're for outside. It's really no different than printing anything else except with different materials. Or, you can go to a POD, do the design there & they'll be printed for you. The only limit you have will be the amount of money you want to spend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts