T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife decided to go an buy me a heat press without me knowing,I bought all the sublimation printer new laptop got Adobe illustrator I was about to buy a decent heatpress then she passed me some VEVOR thing,only 3 of the pressure springs go down at the back the front 3 don't move so it's printing faded prints,this was the back of June start of July I was straight on to VEVOR I sent them pictures of the spring set they tell me they will get there technical support to look at the pictures I get a email back the next day telling me that the spring set being like that will not affect it,I new they were full of S**T so I got a friend to bring his heatpress to my house I took pictures an videos of the difference between the 2 they still don't wanna refund me giving me the same story I'll have to pass this on to the technical support an I'm still waiting on a refund or exchange I'd sooner a refund an buy a decent 1 I set out to buy in the 1st place,after reading reviews on VEVOR it's looking like they play aot of people off they ripping people off only way to get hold of em is email they do have number that doesn't go anywhere,I been on to em again today I think after today's email they will feel my frustration,but I can't see em refunding the money anytime soon.

· Registered
2 Posts
If you used Paypal then threaten Vevor with a case.

They paid my customs charges when I ordered a vinyl cutter from their UK site and it was delivered from EU. They also sent me a new laser cutter when the first one was damaged.

But... the vinyl cutter they sorted straight away, the laser cutter I had the same runaround, with wanting photos, quite reasonable, then saying that technical said it wouldn't affect the machine. Different people responding to emails so you had to keep repeating the same information. One offering a complete refund, the next asking for more photos. All stalling tactics. Three days of it.

Eventually I just said I would open a case with Paypal and I was sent a new machine, without having to return the damaged one.

I have just ordered, and received, a 3018 CNC machine, £80 cheaper than Banggood and here in 3 days. The beauty of Vevor is that it's UK or EU based, Chinese prices but EU regulated and delivery times. Same poor service that you get from many Chinese companies but you have some weight to apply if they stall too much.

· Registered
255 Posts
The wife decided to go an buy me a heat press without me knowing,I bought all the sublimation printer new laptop got Adobe illustrator I was about to buy a decent heatpress then she passed me some VEVOR thing,only 3 of the pressure springs go down at the back the front 3 don't move so it's printing faded prints,this was the back of June start of July I was straight on to VEVOR I sent them pictures of the spring set they tell me they will get there technical support to look at the pictures I get a email back the next day telling me that the spring set being like that will not affect it,I new they were full of S**T so I got a friend to bring his heatpress to my house I took pictures an videos of the difference between the 2 they still don't wanna refund me giving me the same story I'll have to pass this on to the technical support an I'm still waiting on a refund or exchange I'd sooner a refund an buy a decent 1 I set out to buy in the 1st place,after reading reviews on VEVOR it's looking like they play aot of people off they ripping people off only way to get hold of em is email they do have number that doesn't go anywhere,I been on to em again today I think after today's email they will feel my frustration,but I can't see em refunding the money anytime soon.
Can you post a picture of the press. Are you using 100% polyesrter? Did you try raising the temps?

· Registered
255 Posts
Yer 100% polyester, it's definitely the press only the back 3 springs go down on it View attachment 273884 View attachment 273885
I recently bought the same/similar press in the 8 in 1 configuration because it was cheaper than the cost of buying the accessories separately. I was surprised the upper platform on the press had consistent temps. I also bought a cheaper $99 10x12 press of the same design for testing fabrics and other small items in my office.

The purpose of the springs to to apply even pressure so they will not all compress equally if on an unequal substrate. In using mine, I never use enough pressure to make any of the spring compress because those presses cannot handle high pressure as they flex backwards causing the front to have less pressure than the back leading to things like the back springs compressing more than the front.

The press should come with a felt like pad and a more solid rubbery type pad. When using the rubber pad only, do all springs compress? Reduce pressure and keep testing until you get even pressure.

What are you pressing and for how long?

From 7 Common Sublimation Issues & How to Fix Them | Coastal Business

"Why are my images coming out faded?
Image fading is usually caused by too much time and temperature, and/or pressure. We suggest double-checking the recommended settings from the company where you purchased your sublimation blanks. Every heat press is different, which is something to bear in mind. Another suggestion is to double-check the temperature of the top platen on your press to make sure it aligns with the stated temperature; for this, we recommend heat strips."

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recently bought the same/similar press in the 8 in 1 configuration because it was cheaper than the cost of buying the accessories separately. I was surprised the upper platform on the press had consistent temps. I also bought a cheaper $99 10x12 press of the same design for testing fabrics and other small items in my office.

The purpose of the springs to to apply even pressure so they will not all compress equally if on an unequal substrate. In using mine, I never use enough pressure to make any of the spring compress because those presses cannot handle high pressure as they flex backwards causing the front to have less pressure than the back leading to things like the back springs compressing more than the front.

The press should come with a felt like pad and a more solid rubbery type pad. When using the rubber pad only, do all springs compress? Reduce pressure and keep testing until you get even pressure.

What are you pressing and for how long?

From 7 Common Sublimation Issues & How to Fix Them | Coastal Business

"Why are my images coming out faded?
Image fading is usually caused by too much time and temperature, and/or pressure. We suggest double-checking the recommended settings from the company where you purchased your sublimation blanks. Every heat press is different, which is something to bear in mind. Another suggestion is to double-check the temperature of the top platen on your press to make sure it aligns with the stated temperature; for this, we recommend heat strips."
Just t-shirts I followed the company guidelines from the place I bought the t-shirts from, VEVOR have agreed to send me another this morning. it's 100% the heatpress if I put something small to be pressed in the backsprings only it comes out perfectly do the same on the front end an the print comes out faded were u can still see the white shirt through the print

· Registered
2 Posts
Did you try turning the screws, are they moving freely? This is such a simple mechanical device, it has to be something simple.
Are the screws binding in the holes, was the paint too thick or were the screws put in while the paint was wet?

If Vevor are sending another one you may end up with two usable presses if you just relieve the holes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.