T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am attaching a photo so you can see for yourself the condition of the machine after it was serviced by a Velocity Jet tech. Please notice that the printhead is crashing into the right side of the shirt board. What more can I say? This is now going on eight months with two different machines that have failed to put in one eight-hour shift.

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The tech did contact me with a possible fix. I tried it and the problem is still not solved. He was quick to offer a new machine. However I was offered a new machine when problems arose with the first machine. After months of waiting, I had to drive from Chicago to New Jersey with the first machine in my van and speak to Harry personally to get my current machine (machine number #2). Since no other person has contacted me, I am concerned that the company is offering a replacement machine with no intention of actually doing so quickly.

· Banned
30 Posts
You should insist to talk to the owner of the company and explain to him the tech recommended a new printer.

There should be no reason for you to wait another 4 months for the replacement...that will only make matter worse and you've already encountered several difficult issues with the product.

Good Luck, hope you can get this problem solved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.