T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm a newbie to this community, but I'm looking to start out soon, got some ideas in the pipeline and would appreciate your advice guys.

I'm looking to start an apparel company, but I'm starting off with t-shirts first see how my business takes off. I've seen so many different blank t-shirt companies, I just wanted to know which ones you guys think are your top choices.

The kind of t-shirt I'm looking for at the moment is the fit and feel of like a bbc or bape or like a stussy t-shirt. So yeah, get at me with your shouts guys. :)

Bless.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi guys, I'm a newbie to this community, but I'm looking to start out soon, got some ideas in the pipeline and would appreciate your advice guys.

I'm looking to start an apparel company, but I'm starting off with t-shirts first see how my business takes off. I've seen so many different blank t-shirt companies, I just wanted to know which ones you guys think are your top choices.

The kind of t-shirt I'm looking for at the moment is the fit and feel of like a bbc or bape or like a stussy t-shirt. So yeah, get at me with your shouts guys. :)

Bless.
American apparel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered their catalog, so I'mma gonna look into them, cheers.

Any other companies?

P.S. What are American Apparels prices?

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts