T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,The more I research the more complicated it seems to get,so I'll just start at the beginning. Of course, I have some great ideas for t-shirts, I really believe in(and who doesn't?).My question is this,should I go with something like cafepress or do my own thing(website).I feel my own website would be the way to go(obviously). But after searching around I don't think I know enough to get things going,on my own,right away, but I do know some friends that could help me a little. Cafe press has thier shirts at 8.99('value t-shirt')and the next one up is 13.99(how different is the quality?),which I think is a little high(for me to make a profit off of),
but they take care of everything,hence the markup.Which brings me to this do I start with cafepress and sell stuff and gradually move to my own site or should I should I do my own thing and grind it out and learn as I go(has anyone done this and how did it go?) I know this is a business decision I have to make myself, but I'd like to hear from other peoples experiences and people who know. Sorry if this is a little long winded,I'll shortem up next time Thanks so much...Kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.