T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was going to start selling on ebay but i'm wondering how to overcome the fact that I have no previous ebay history whatsoever. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thank you guys very much for all your advice. I need 10 feedback before I can even open a store so I plan to buy and sell alot of smaller items as monkey suggested. That will also give me some good experience navigating the workings of ebay.

Do you think i'm better off buying and selling random trinkets to get to 100 asap OR after 10 feedback and the capability to launch a store aggressively, take that route right away?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thank you all for the advice. Its alot to take in but it'll prepare me that much more for what I need to do. Thanks for the terapeak monkey. I was looking for something of this nature.

One last thing: Inventory. My target market is probably the same as borderdogs so what size ratios and units would be good to start off? The tshirts are screenprinted and I wanted to get 100 units 12-15 designs (still undecided) but i'm not sure. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.