T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello,
That's no problem.You have to start from some where.Just give an accurate description of what you are selling with picture.Be competitive with price and the rest will take care of itself.You can also improve your feedback profile by buying from other sellers-give them a good feedback and you will get a good one back in return.Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello,
i started selling actively on ebay since oct.'02 .When i started i had no feedback,not a single one.The first item i listed was a gray 3X sweat pant for 6.00- with no picture.I sold it within the end of auction.Currently, i have over 465 feedbacks 98.9% positive.My advice to you is go for it ,start from some where.If you have accurate description and a competitive price with picture of your item,you will eventually get a bid.If you are not confortable with not having a feedback then buy some cheap items from other dealers on e-bay to build up your feedback.However,i dont think that having no feedback should stop you from listing your items.Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.