I have heat press already I want somthing to do good on dark and light colors

thx for ur time and help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea I can see that .. but even with 250 sheets for 3 designs
that I want to start with all come up to $800 thats a lil tomuch for me
I was thinking start with a printer what u think .

·
Registered
14 Posts
3 designs at 250 sheet each (750 sheet total) is not bad. but 250 total sheet for 800.00 sounds too much although it depends on how many colors for the designs. if it's photo type image, 800.00 is not bad. but if it is simple spot colors (3-4) you can get better pricing with screen printing. setup for each design: 45.00 ( 3 colors)- 60.00 ( 4 colors). imprint cost of each will be about 0.70 (light shirts)-1.00 (dark shirts) range. but you have to order all the shirts when you screen print them. with hit transfer, you can only buy what you need.

·
Registered
14 Posts
then 4 colors on black (underbase or discharge) and 3 colors on white. 3 different designs for 800.00 for 750 transfer sheet is not bad. what's are you looking for? trying to get cheaper way of doing it? for quality wise, direct screen printing will be better. but it will still cost about the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
but its not 750 sheets . its 83 sheets per design .. come up to close to 250 sheets
for 800.00 is think whats a lil to much ..and im looking somthing a lil cheaper
to start with .. what is I buy the transfers shees and use a printer
to print out the transfers sheet ..what u think

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm a contract screen printer. always printed directly on garment. never printed on transfer paper. transfer papers cost extra money. why using papers? why not directly on shirts? for 250, it will still be much cheaper if you can find a contract printer locally. but like i said, you stuck with the shirts once printed. can't change colors or sizes. sorry i can't help you getting 3 designs printed on transfer paper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.