T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, can anyone tell me where i can get some info on getting started. like the idiots guide to t-shirt transfers? i have been reading these threads but im lost with alot of the words i see. i am going to be ordering a press, a printer and the materials. its mainly the material part that i am not too clear about at the moment. like what inks and dyes work with what kinds of t-shirts, and what sort of finish do you get with these different combinations. also what brands of transfers are reccomended. i am looking to start a small business and i am realy interested in producing some good quality product. i like realy soft t-shirts where it feels like the graphic is part of the shirt as opposed to that plasticky feel. these forums have helped me alot but does anyone know where i can get a beginner's guide with all the info i need? thanks much everyone :)

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
My first advice is to type a subject in the search box and see what happens. I know I could write book just answeriing your questions. in fact one member said I should. I hope you have already found a lot of info here that can help you. I know your just starting and I will tell you this you have made a good choice to start here.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot lou, i'll just stick around here and learn bit by bit. there is a good vibe on this forum, everyone seems very friendly and helpful. i watched your videos by the way, good stuff, hope to see more in the future :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts